6.30.2006

I'm a living contradiction

I didn't want him to go.
and now,
he is not going anymore.
look what you've done, selina.
I feel like I just got slapped by my guilty conscience.
:(
baby, I'm sorry I'm such a lousy girlfriend.
I'm so so so so so evil.
you're right.




nyway, I had a good day.
baby came to fetch me from school.
lunched at biz park then movie.
superman is sooooo hunk-some leh.

movie reviews:)

lame.
but people found it amusing.
I won't deny that I laughed, abit.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

nothing really interesting unless you are a fan of the lindsay lohan, which I think you prolly aren't.
a show that belongs to gurlies.
you know what I mean?
mean guys don't watch this.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

if you only have ten bucks.
fuck the previous two shows and watch this.
hunk-some actor.
great show. great storyline.
:)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting