movie reviews
the omen-
pretty good fim.
more of a thriller than horror.
I give it 3.5 twinkle stars.
silent hill-
right, this film.
from the game "silent hill".
what d'you expect?
I went in without high expectations and so, I think its okay.
3 twinkle stars.
:):)
town with knighty in the afternoon.
then town again, with the bros.
yes, we went to town then went home then went to town again.
cs and movie.
and boy, I sucked yesterday!
pathetic frag.
we got home at about 6 am.
knighty stayed over at my crib.
mom is sucha nagger.
lol.
everytimes she's at home, she'll nag at me non-stop.
and just this afternoon I realized that I've mastered the technique blockin the naggings.
like when she starts nagging, the volume of the tv increases.
haha, something like that.
non-stophits nags.
the omen-
pretty good fim.
more of a thriller than horror.
I give it 3.5 twinkle stars.
silent hill-
right, this film.
from the game "silent hill".
what d'you expect?
I went in without high expectations and so, I think its okay.
3 twinkle stars.
:):)
town with knighty in the afternoon.
then town again, with the bros.
yes, we went to town then went home then went to town again.
cs and movie.
and boy, I sucked yesterday!
pathetic frag.
we got home at about 6 am.
knighty stayed over at my crib.
mom is sucha nagger.
lol.
everytimes she's at home, she'll nag at me non-stop.
and just this afternoon I realized that I've mastered the technique blockin the naggings.
like when she starts nagging, the volume of the tv increases.
haha, something like that.
non-stop