slither- ah, this movie is gross.
I can't say its a nice show, yet, its not too bad.
just watch it on a weekday:)
well. I had a long day today.
spent my afternoon doing my assignment.
ah yes, assignments suck. like totally.
cs with jon and raihan.
then movie with knighty, the bros and ray.
I wonder what's for tomorrow.
the holidays have started and three days have passed and yet, nothin
happening is happening.
I am so bored.
will you entertain me, please?
I can't say its a nice show, yet, its not too bad.
just watch it on a weekday:)
well. I had a long day today.
spent my afternoon doing my assignment.
ah yes, assignments suck. like totally.
cs with jon and raihan.
then movie with knighty, the bros and ray.
I wonder what's for tomorrow.
the holidays have started and three days have passed and yet, nothin
happening is happening.
I am so bored.
will you entertain me, please?