6.14.2006

where am I?
ps. I love you.

a moment ago, I was cheery.
then I became bitter.
I remembered being jovial before I felt unhappy about anything you can think of.
why am I like that?
a series of personalities hit me.
they come and go.
and this sucks.

I'm sorry,
my love.

all you need to know is,
I love you and I really do.
you're my strength, sun, my moon, my stars, my rainbow after the rain, my candy, my cereal,
my heart, my air, my lover, my sweetheart, MY LIFE.
I need you more than anything else in the world.
cus if I have you, I have everything.

our love is perfect.
we grew up together. from young teenagers to young adults.
been 6 years, baby.
we fell many times along the way.
and many times, we cry to each other and say "I love you, so much".
we bonded. we matured and became stronger.
and we realised, what is 6 years compared to the 60 years to come?
we'll not only spend the next 60 years together in this lifetime, we'll spend forever together after death.

I'm sorry I always fuck up.
I know, I know, baby.
you tried. you did. you gave it all.
you used up every mean to make me smile.
you said all the sorries.
you kissed me a zillion times.
I'm sorry, baby.
I know you meant everything word you said to me.
I know. but I don't know why can't I just admit it.

I will kiss you forever.

we're meant to be together.
last time, now, tomorrow. the day after tomorrow. forever.
forever is my promise to you.