yesterday was, I swear, the roughest day of my live.
nothin, nothin can ever beat that.
it all started with supper for my cute lil' bro.
right, what's new?
first of all, my mom is cranky, she is crazy, she is out of her fuckin mind.
heh, not new after all.
I was out, with knighty after all the arguements and bbq-ing with my classmates.
my bro called me to buy supper.
and I didn't want to cus well, I WAS OUT!
and he told my mom.
mom called, asked me to get supper.
I refused.
hey, common' the coffee shop is just opposite our house lah!
then she started sayin things like,
"you don't love your bro"
"you don't love me"
"you don't love this"
"you are a disapointment"
.... and it goes on.
then I got pissed and said, "yeah okay, since when did I ever do it right?"
and then, she demanded me to go home immediately.
whathefuck?!
I was damn pissed, so pissed I could pee at her fucking face.
of cus I refused lah.
just over supper? crazy right?
so it got so dramatic, she started slamming things in the house.
okay, that was over the phone.
I got home as she requested.
then she started crying.
cry until like sial.
and emo talked.
and then told me great aunty story.
then the day ended.
today
she woke me up by knockin on my door so loudly and asked me where is her bloody fucking top, ring and earings.
I bet she saw the pack of fags...
she slammed the door, slammed everything.
ohwells,
and she told my bro to tell me.
that knighty's not allow to come overnight anymore.
and now, I am totally disgusted by the way my crazy mother handles her stuff.
what I mean is.
ITS JUST OVER A FUCKING SUPPER?
a fucking redundant meal.
oh common' mom, get real, will ya?
*shrugs*
nothin, nothin can ever beat that.
it all started with supper for my cute lil' bro.
right, what's new?
first of all, my mom is cranky, she is crazy, she is out of her fuckin mind.
heh, not new after all.
I was out, with knighty after all the arguements and bbq-ing with my classmates.
my bro called me to buy supper.
and I didn't want to cus well, I WAS OUT!
and he told my mom.
mom called, asked me to get supper.
I refused.
hey, common' the coffee shop is just opposite our house lah!
then she started sayin things like,
"you don't love your bro"
"you don't love me"
"you don't love this"
"you are a disapointment"
.... and it goes on.
then I got pissed and said, "yeah okay, since when did I ever do it right?"
and then, she demanded me to go home immediately.
whathefuck?!
I was damn pissed, so pissed I could pee at her fucking face.
of cus I refused lah.
just over supper? crazy right?
so it got so dramatic, she started slamming things in the house.
okay, that was over the phone.
I got home as she requested.
then she started crying.
cry until like sial.
and emo talked.
and then told me great aunty story.
then the day ended.
today
she woke me up by knockin on my door so loudly and asked me where is her bloody fucking top, ring and earings.
I bet she saw the pack of fags...
she slammed the door, slammed everything.
ohwells,
and she told my bro to tell me.
that knighty's not allow to come overnight anymore.
and now, I am totally disgusted by the way my crazy mother handles her stuff.
what I mean is.
ITS JUST OVER A FUCKING SUPPER?
a fucking redundant meal.
oh common' mom, get real, will ya?
*shrugs*