7.26.2006

a couple of days ago, knighty gave me a treat to hagan daz.
and we ate sushi on a bench.
:) knighty can be pretty romantic at times.
well, maybe he is all the time!
he showers me with presents.
even the flowers he gave me are arranged by himself! YES, HE ARRANGES THEM.
ah, I'm reminded of the time when he attempted to make chocofugde with raisins for me.

he hasn't got much time for me these days.
because of his major project and other assignments.
I miss him.

I'm sick.
went to see the doctor this morning.
I don't wanna be sick.
I WANT TO RECOVER NOW!
no medicines please!

I have a math test tomorow.
and I got to pass.
not only do I have to pass, I have to do well.
but I think I am having problems getting a 50%.

oh well.
school sucks.