happy birthday linda.
my best friend, my sister, my soul mate.
dinner was great.
with knighty, linda and matt.
I'd really wanna go back there to eat again.
beef horfun!
I'm really glad that everything's solved.
no more problems. no more tears.
school's tiring.
I keep having the feeling that today's friday.
jo was wondering why did I tell him that I'll pass my notes to him on monday.
HAHA.
nyway, its his birthday today too.
so happy birthday jofi!! (ryt, I doubt he know the existance of my blog)
although today didn't start out well, it ended well.
I met besties. bestie's boyfriend.
like I have said, no more problems and no more tears.
whee!
I fell asleep on your lap.
your hands were so warm.
it felt so safe.
you have the most amazing hug, ever.
my best friend, my sister, my soul mate.
dinner was great.
with knighty, linda and matt.
I'd really wanna go back there to eat again.
beef horfun!
I'm really glad that everything's solved.
no more problems. no more tears.
school's tiring.
I keep having the feeling that today's friday.
jo was wondering why did I tell him that I'll pass my notes to him on monday.
HAHA.
nyway, its his birthday today too.
so happy birthday jofi!! (ryt, I doubt he know the existance of my blog)
although today didn't start out well, it ended well.
I met besties. bestie's boyfriend.
like I have said, no more problems and no more tears.
whee!
I fell asleep on your lap.
your hands were so warm.
it felt so safe.
you have the most amazing hug, ever.