I just had another ice-cream.
tell me, I'm not going to grow fat.
I'm thinkin of gettin a new piercing.
while, knighty took off his industrial and other ear piercings.
so I'm really reconsidering.
:)
he has been over at my house for the third day today.
we have been sleeping late and waking up early.
I have been over-sleeping.
taxi fares are crazy.
before the journey even started, 4.5o was charged.
I am going to stage a rebellion.
no more cabby rides from tomorrow on wards.
even if I am going to be late, I'd rather run to school...
as if the price increment made the taxi services better.
if they start serving ice-cream or tit-bits, maybe I will consider taking a cab.
cuddles.
I love cuddles <3
tell me, I'm not going to grow fat.
I'm thinkin of gettin a new piercing.
while, knighty took off his industrial and other ear piercings.
so I'm really reconsidering.
:)
he has been over at my house for the third day today.
we have been sleeping late and waking up early.
I have been over-sleeping.
taxi fares are crazy.
before the journey even started, 4.5o was charged.
I am going to stage a rebellion.
no more cabby rides from tomorrow on wards.
even if I am going to be late, I'd rather run to school...
as if the price increment made the taxi services better.
if they start serving ice-cream or tit-bits, maybe I will consider taking a cab.
cuddles.
I love cuddles <3