it felt like I got slapped back into reality.
and it got be pondering.
and finally, I got disgusted.
how could someone be such a fake?
I mean, why would anyone do that?
what happened was unfair -I need to be justified.
it was assuming and pretentious.
in any case.
those people are not at all important to me.
they do not have an impact in my life.
besides, they are of no relation with me.
now I know why they say men are from mars and women are from venus.
and it got be pondering.
and finally, I got disgusted.
how could someone be such a fake?
I mean, why would anyone do that?
what happened was unfair -I need to be justified.
it was assuming and pretentious.
in any case.
those people are not at all important to me.
they do not have an impact in my life.
besides, they are of no relation with me.
now I know why they say men are from mars and women are from venus.