7.23.2006

Ministry Of Sound

with azfar, helmi and knighty.
the music was again, awesome.
I haven't had so much fun in a long long time.
and for this, I have to thank knighty!
we got home at about 4 this morning and slept through the morning.
there goes half a sunday :(
and knighty just went back.

I have to study for my case study tomorrow.
I have to change my bedsheets.
I have to tidy up my room (its never tidy even after I declutter)
but all I want to do now is sleep.

before I go, I'd like to show you guys this.
you might have seen this.
well, I thought its pretty interesting :)

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?


mom shouldn't have forced me to learn spellings when I was a kid.