sunny saturday.
humidity pisses me, like totally.
knighty and I got tinted visors today.
he got his new helmet too!
same as mine. okado rawks \m/
knighty bought me a crumpler laptop bag today.
I was grinning away like bobcat. hehe.
thank you baby!
mommy gave us a dinner treat at the soup restaurant.
for bean sprouts, chicken rice chicken with ginger, soup and tofu and prawns in tomato ketcup, 100 bucks. holy crap.
well, the food tasted like home cooked yet not so home cooked.
ah, nyway, we enjoyed it.
I haven't got a new mobile phone yet.
maybe, you could get me one? haa!
right now, I gotta go wake knighty up cus we're going out, again.
til then!
at han river

today, at macdonald's
humidity pisses me, like totally.
knighty and I got tinted visors today.
he got his new helmet too!
same as mine. okado rawks \m/
knighty bought me a crumpler laptop bag today.
I was grinning away like bobcat. hehe.
thank you baby!
mommy gave us a dinner treat at the soup restaurant.
for bean sprouts, chicken rice chicken with ginger, soup and tofu and prawns in tomato ketcup, 100 bucks. holy crap.
well, the food tasted like home cooked yet not so home cooked.
ah, nyway, we enjoyed it.
I haven't got a new mobile phone yet.
maybe, you could get me one? haa!
right now, I gotta go wake knighty up cus we're going out, again.
til then!
at han river

today, at macdonald's