time for some blink!
surprise! its monday and tomorrow's tuesday.
ah yes, not much of an exciting news huh.
I wonder why do my class get 6 hours of break on mondays.
do you realise how sick it can actually be?
nyway, school sucks so what's new?
okay, school does not exactly suck cus I've got to admit, I do like to go to school
because ... er.. it burns time and I get alot of allowance? haha.
projects and exams just ruin the fun of going to school. pouts.
knighty's busy, all over again -just like how the week starts over.
not that I am not busy, I just can't get my lazy ass up to work work work.
during my break today, I went to tampines mall (yes eve, I know I'm boring you ;)) to do some shopping.
not for myself but for knighty.
got him a leather coin pouch, 5 pairs of socks and a pair of shingshing boxers.
I did spent alot. but I am happy :)
the presents did put a smile on his face.
he deserves all the things I bought after going through(still undergoing) so much pressure from
school.
okay, I digressed.
well, I have only two lectures for tomorrow.
10 to 12. tell me, would you feel like going?
haha, but u can't tell me unless you have my number ;)
oh right, I am lame.
I just hope that tomorrow will be a better day for knighty.
all the best for you presentation tomorrow, baby.
you'll complete the projects, I know you will.
remember I always told you that you will and you did?
I always said you're a smart boy; my smart boy :)
ah yes, not much of an exciting news huh.
I wonder why do my class get 6 hours of break on mondays.
do you realise how sick it can actually be?
nyway, school sucks so what's new?
okay, school does not exactly suck cus I've got to admit, I do like to go to school
because ... er.. it burns time and I get alot of allowance? haha.
projects and exams just ruin the fun of going to school. pouts.
knighty's busy, all over again -just like how the week starts over.
not that I am not busy, I just can't get my lazy ass up to work work work.
during my break today, I went to tampines mall (yes eve, I know I'm boring you ;)) to do some shopping.
not for myself but for knighty.
got him a leather coin pouch, 5 pairs of socks and a pair of shingshing boxers.
I did spent alot. but I am happy :)
the presents did put a smile on his face.
he deserves all the things I bought after going through(still undergoing) so much pressure from
school.
okay, I digressed.
well, I have only two lectures for tomorrow.
10 to 12. tell me, would you feel like going?
haha, but u can't tell me unless you have my number ;)
oh right, I am lame.
I just hope that tomorrow will be a better day for knighty.
all the best for you presentation tomorrow, baby.
you'll complete the projects, I know you will.
remember I always told you that you will and you did?
I always said you're a smart boy; my smart boy :)