7.16.2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we got to watch it finally.
I think this film deserves 3.5 stars.
by the way, there's somemore after the credits. be patient and wait.
:)


I had a good day today.
went to watch a performance organised by danielle's church.
I saw rayvin breaking! I knew it was him when he did that signature move, lol.
nyway, it was a nice show put up-thanks dan!
I slept through pretty much of the whole day so today ended quick.
all in all, I really enjoyed myself with my gallant knight who is the sweetest, most lovely, most most gush-able.

my oh my, its nearly five now.
again, I am going to sleep late and wake up only to find out that half a day has passed.
argh, school is going to start.
projects! ahh ahh ahh.

mommy lied.
she said she's gonna get me a 3G phone.
ryt..... I don't see any 3G phone around.
I can't even see any phone for me around!
ah, whats new?

dammit.
dammit.
DAMNED!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
anyhow, I'm still going to smile at it and let it go.