7.30.2006

you try too hard

I find it rather appalling when someone comes up to me and start giving groundless statements.
okay, its starts with me and my boyfriend.
frankly, I am not at all bothered because we have went through way more obstacles harder than this.
I am going to go be very blunt but straight-forward about this judgmental statements.
honestly, I don't give a shit about you.
you can hack my email account, you can tag shit on anyone's tagboard (because I don't have one, hehe) but no matter what you do or how hard you try, he and I still won't give a shit.
I bet you read my blog, huh.
anyway, you must be smittened by my boyfriend to a point whereby you fantasize about him.
well, I don't blame you.
but I regret to say that he's mine.

*laughs. you can continue to be jealous and persue your dream of whatever nonsense.
ah, ohwells, what can I say?
ha, good riddance to you :)