1st study day -part 2
I need to buck up.
I need to push myself.
I need to study harder.
I need to get into the vibe.
I need to do well for this exam.
I need to make myself, knighty and mommy proud.
so,
pls pls, dun play cs with me.
lyon -my childhood candy, my best friend and my brother.

I made him buy me a psp.

you look really shocked you know?

how come I cannot open my eyes as big as yours?

baby, you look so.......

you shake, I also shake.

ah? you still shaking?

DON'T MOVE!

cute hor?

eh, my turn lei..

would you like to touch my moustache?
I rate this picture, 10 million stars.
I need to push myself.
I need to study harder.
I need to get into the vibe.
I need to do well for this exam.
I need to make myself, knighty and mommy proud.
so,
pls pls, dun play cs with me.
lyon -my childhood candy, my best friend and my brother.

I made him buy me a psp.

you look really shocked you know?

how come I cannot open my eyes as big as yours?

baby, you look so.......

you shake, I also shake.

ah? you still shaking?

DON'T MOVE!

cute hor?

eh, my turn lei..

would you like to touch my moustache?
I rate this picture, 10 million stars.
baby, you lift me up.