2nd study day part 1.
my mother claims to be sick this morning.
"a fever" she said.
well, I think otherwise. I think she is sick, but in the mind.
I hate to even spend one more minute at home when she is around.
why do I always get lectured for something I did or did not do?
and my brother gets away with everything.
its unfair.
no, I am not jealous.
I am pissed. damn fuckin pissed with this whole fuckedshit.
I'm so tired of my mom that even saying a word to her is a chore.
I'd rather write 10000 lines of codes.
today is the 2nd day of my study break.
right now, I am in the school library doing what I am doing now.
I did not bring my mouse.
so I cannot play cs :)
heh, I'm diving into the vibe.
I know, this post is dry.
I'm sorry!
blame my mad mother.
good morning, baby.
"a fever" she said.
well, I think otherwise. I think she is sick, but in the mind.
I hate to even spend one more minute at home when she is around.
why do I always get lectured for something I did or did not do?
and my brother gets away with everything.
its unfair.
no, I am not jealous.
I am pissed. damn fuckin pissed with this whole fuckedshit.
I'm so tired of my mom that even saying a word to her is a chore.
I'd rather write 10000 lines of codes.
today is the 2nd day of my study break.
right now, I am in the school library doing what I am doing now.
I did not bring my mouse.
so I cannot play cs :)
heh, I'm diving into the vibe.
I know, this post is dry.
I'm sorry!
blame my mad mother.
good morning, baby.