chili tapioca with ikan bilis(where?) and peanuts.
who wants to have a packet of me?

school was pretty tiring today.
the thought of exams drawing near freaks me.
I have a submission tomorrow and I still have a report unwrittened.
oh by the way, I passed my lab test with a B+ *bows and waves :)*.
I overslept again.
fortunately, knighty woke me up.
selina, where's your tongue stud?

I miss my darling.
cus he has been busy with his major project.
weekends! come to mama!
you put me on the wings of love, sweet heart.

school was pretty tiring today.
the thought of exams drawing near freaks me.
I have a submission tomorrow and I still have a report unwrittened.
oh by the way, I passed my lab test with a B+ *bows and waves :)*.
I overslept again.
fortunately, knighty woke me up.
selina, where's your tongue stud?

I miss my darling.
cus he has been busy with his major project.
weekends! come to mama!
you put me on the wings of love, sweet heart.