have you ever wonder who's doing this f'up shit?
again, we played cs.
but it wasn't with the usual group.
it was me and knighty vs bboy chao and evil-lyn ;) -gg. btw, I'm ichigo. kurosaki ichigo!
after the game, we went to katong to play pool with wk, azfar and tommy.
and I realised how that we have been playing so much cs, we lost touch with pool.
it was fun though, playing with good friends.
knighty and I went to see the fireworks display again.
this time, we were by the river which is a better place compared to marina square's steps.
of cus, good placing doesn't come easy.
we waited for like more than 2 hours there just to watch about 10 minutes of it.
but it was absolutely worth the wait.
he's such a sweety, huh?
today was an awesome, awesome day.
:)
the way you look at me and tell me that I'm the most beautiful,
melts me.
but it wasn't with the usual group.
it was me and knighty vs bboy chao and evil-lyn ;) -gg. btw, I'm ichigo. kurosaki ichigo!
after the game, we went to katong to play pool with wk, azfar and tommy.
and I realised how that we have been playing so much cs, we lost touch with pool.
it was fun though, playing with good friends.
knighty and I went to see the fireworks display again.
this time, we were by the river which is a better place compared to marina square's steps.
of cus, good placing doesn't come easy.
we waited for like more than 2 hours there just to watch about 10 minutes of it.
but it was absolutely worth the wait.
he's such a sweety, huh?
today was an awesome, awesome day.
:)
the way you look at me and tell me that I'm the most beautiful,
melts me.