hugs and kisses, I like.
last night, knighty and I stayed up to watch the butterfly effect starred by ashton kutcher.
it was a great film.
I've somewhat forgotten abt him being a good actor after watching so much of him on punk'd.
knighty just went back to his home.
and I'm about to start revising for tomorrow and tuesday.
so I guess I should stop here for now.
I don't wanna take any supp.
I wanna get As.
HAHAHA! you know the saying, "aim high"?
yes, aim high okay you guys!
good day ahead.
cuddles. I love cuddles.
it was a great film.
I've somewhat forgotten abt him being a good actor after watching so much of him on punk'd.
knighty just went back to his home.
and I'm about to start revising for tomorrow and tuesday.
so I guess I should stop here for now.
I don't wanna take any supp.
I wanna get As.
HAHAHA! you know the saying, "aim high"?
yes, aim high okay you guys!
good day ahead.
cuddles. I love cuddles.