8.14.2006

it feels like winter; I'm cold.

I am unable to figure myself out.
I don't know how am I supposed to feel and what should I do.
my heart feels like thousands of stones.
and I am scrambling because I want to carry a weight that is too heavy.
please, someone, please save me.
I cannot find words to describe how deeply I've fallen in love with you.
I just love you very much, baby.
and it hurts so badly when something like that happens.
it makes me wonder if I've been doing the right thing.
I don't want to admit defeat.
neither do I want to be defeated.
but what more can I do?
I don't seem to know you anymore.
or shall I just say, I wish I didn't understand you.
like, if I haven't knew you like how I know you, I guess it wouldn't hurt so much.
will this eventually come to a fullstop?
why would anyone to this to me, or to you or to us?
what is going on?
questions, I have so many questions.

the basic foundation of love is honesty which brings about trust.
where is it? where is our love?
I don't want to live in a lie.
please, I beg you.
please, love me.
all I ever wanted was something so simple.
all I ever craved for, was to belong in your heart.

cravingtobelong. belong in your heart.
thats the meaning behind it.

I want to be the only one who belongs there.

I don't understand.
I really don't.
I want to know.
I really want to know.
please baby, be fair to me.
be fair to us.

don't murder me like that.
you know I love you
and I always belived in you.
I put myself in your hands and trusted you that you wouldn't let me fall.
hug me. forever.