knighty and I were at kallang to watch the fireworks display.
we raced up 12 storey at a nearest flat and it left me panting like mad.
anyway, the display was amazing.
and no doubt, it felt romantic *grins*.
good weather, wonderful lunch treat, great day, awesome date.
and I have of cus, my beloved sweethearty to thank.
I just got home from cs-ing.
and guess what, lecture at 9 later!
but it was all good.
knighty's a pro.
winkeng is a master of all pros.
one day, I will be as pro as winkeng.
haha.
today seem to be a pay back for yesterdays boredom.
I had so much fun.
we laughed so much and smiled all day.
baby, I wanna hug you forever
cus I feel so safe in your arms.
we raced up 12 storey at a nearest flat and it left me panting like mad.
anyway, the display was amazing.
and no doubt, it felt romantic *grins*.
good weather, wonderful lunch treat, great day, awesome date.
and I have of cus, my beloved sweethearty to thank.
I just got home from cs-ing.
and guess what, lecture at 9 later!
but it was all good.
knighty's a pro.
winkeng is a master of all pros.
one day, I will be as pro as winkeng.
haha.
today seem to be a pay back for yesterdays boredom.
I had so much fun.
we laughed so much and smiled all day.
baby, I wanna hug you forever
cus I feel so safe in your arms.