8.21.2006

pick my side.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


me: I don't want you to talk to me cus I want you to.
knighty: then?!
me: I want you to want to talk to me!
knighty: why would I wanna talk to you when I am tired?!"

me: I don't want you to do it for me anymore.
knighty: okay.
me: why are you like that? you don't care about me.
knighty: what? I thought you said don't want?
me: (silent)
knighty: I don't like to play mind games.
me: HERMPF! evil pig. +POUTS.

haa, perfect examples.
issit the women or the men?

anyway, the break up is a cool movie.
I feel that the ending's kinda sloppy though.
knighty thinks the ending is "cock".

jennifer aniston is damn hot.
trust me, you wanna see her ass. LOL.

today,
knighty spent they whole afternoon typing his report.
and occupied my laptop!
I was soooooo bored, I decided to do the household chores.
say it -Selina, you're such a good girl!
and the evening was spent trying to get the 200 odd pages report printed.
20 over bucks for printing.
and he has to reprint it tomorrow cus there's a mistake.
wasted time, money, fuel, trips, effort, and energy.

but we had a great day just spending time together :)
I'm too lost for words to describe my love for you.