rainy.
hey there,
whatcha up to?
last night, we had a good time playing cs.
we went home at at 3 this morning.
and knighty stayed over.
I woke up 20 minutes before my lab test started.
haa, and knighty sent me to school after I woke him up 5 minutes later.
finally, its the weeeeeeeeeeeeekend!
study break, not holiday. no partying.
so yep, I must study.
and get As -yeah right.
anyway, I hope you guys have fun today.
its saturday man!
:)
you are my super wonderwall.
whatcha up to?
last night, we had a good time playing cs.
we went home at at 3 this morning.
and knighty stayed over.
I woke up 20 minutes before my lab test started.
haa, and knighty sent me to school after I woke him up 5 minutes later.
finally, its the weeeeeeeeeeeeekend!
study break, not holiday. no partying.
so yep, I must study.
and get As -yeah right.
anyway, I hope you guys have fun today.
its saturday man!
:)
you are my super wonderwall.