8.18.2006

star blogger or star sucker?

somehow, my boredom drove me into reading the blog of xiaxue.
okay, what can I say?
xiaxue is a total turn-off.
frankly, she looks disgusting.
and I wonder why does she blog the way she does.
in her faq she said, "Think a little about why you are bothering to read all these. "
it does not take alot of brain cells to know why.
I was just curious because I don't get to read blog entries posted by stupid girls like everyday.
and I thought what was the all the controvasy about - nothing much, I see.
think about it, the number of readers she gets a day in undeniably huge.
do you think, she'll stand a chance in winning an election for being president?
I mean, why are teenagers spending time ogling at her f*face and reading about her f*life instead of the world affairs? or even, reading up about our politian's life?
I bet their lives much more inspiring, isn't it?
right, if you're a fan of her and you're pissed then too bad, you're in the wrong blog.

so now,
star blogger? I don't think so.

xoxo


ps. no link to her blog. if you're so damn interested, go find out yourself.
shouldn't be that difficult huh.