8.01.2006

where is she?

I realized that those years don't matter at all.
everything we said. everything we did. everywhere we went.
the times when you taught me algebra. the times when I told you how to spell that word.
all the laughters. all the tears.
they seem to vanish like the cigarette smoke I blow .
our friendship seem to wither like rose.
I am clueless about what's going on.
but I am not curious to know.
I've done everything. I've said my piece.
when I reminisce about the old times, I smile to myself and think,

"those were the times".
you said we'll always be.

you said you always will.
I loved you, I did.
I cried, for you and to you.
I prayed, hard.
I hoped, that you'll know.
I wished, that you'll call.
I thought, we were.
and I guess we're not.

I don't know where is my best friend.
tell me, where is she.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting