9.21.2006

hello there, taty.

it was mommy's birthday yesterday.
and dinner was at calton.
uncle eric told us that deer meat is not deer meat but pork.
and its actually just a part of the pig that's named deer.
okay, we all know that venison is deer meat and pork is pig meat.
no link.
and the waitress thought knighty's my brother.
we look alike?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


anyhow,
knighty's spray job's done and I totally dig it.
he's went completely crazy over it.
and he loves it like a new pet.
he even said "hello" to it.

this is taty,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I named it. and I think taty sounds cute and cool at the same time.

solely designed by knighty; one and only in singapore.
that's why I say, you're the artise baby.


and 2 movies we've caught these few days are

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love you.