9.07.2006

help me,

I'm turning nocturnal!

movie (mid)night at azfar's crib.
I got totally grossed out and smacked in the eye;
I so felt like puking towards the end of the show.
no wonder they rated it R21.
sorry, I should have abided the law and stick with PG.
and er, M18?

ah yes,
I DID watch film thats rated M18 this afternoon (as in like yesterday but whatever -6sept is yesterday but it feels like today).
anyway, what I watched was

and its so good,
I'm forcing you to watch it.
unless you're like under 18 or you're stupid like some kids.
look, I am not like pin-nting at anyone so if you think you're a smart kid then fine, you are ayte?
anyway,
this weird kid(who obviously was very desperate to look cool and also, who has clearly lost his dignity) asked knighty to "help him buy cigs".
and I got even more disgusted when their request didn't include words like "could-you-please-help-me".
of cus, knighty declined without uttering even a single letter (he just shook his head; he looked through the guy as if he was a piece of glass).
so losers, wait till you're fucking legal. or just go to a mama shop lah.
OR
ask your mama to buy it for you.

and by the way,
I hate it when people are rude.
and sometimes,
the casual gestures between friends becomes offensive.

5:27am:
and my light is still on,
and I'm online,
and frigging typing out a blog entry for you.
so people, appreciate this.

I realised that this is a truely madly deeply crazily long post.
but of cus, I know you're happily reading this away like how you read the sexy column on FHM.

5:32am:
its freakishly late now.
why the fuck am I still typing?

pls,
I need to sleep.
not for sleep's sake but for skin's sake.


you're so cute!