out with the guys

LAST NIGHT
after much fraggings, we went to watch this hilarious comedy.
the night was pretty awesome and yeah, we had alot of fun together.
this weekend cs thingy has not only became a routine, but a religion.
and no doubt, pros are being born week after week. LOL.
okay, lemme see... there're not many happening these days.
the big thing (vacation) is still on and YES, bangkok trip's on this coming monday!
just imagine the endless shopping and shopping and more, more, more shopping.
the thought of going on a plane just excites me to the maximum, haha.
I'm thinking of looking for a job in a bank or company of some kind.
and do you know, the boring paper work and typing stuff.
some job that only requires me to work without talking to customers.
so please people, keep a look out for me! and I am thanking you in advance.
okie, thats quite enough for now I guess.
take care!
you make me wanna lala.