pink shorts?!
ok, hello.
I was blog-surfing and I came to this particular blog of this particular (random) girl.
quote:
Haaaaa-lllllllll-ow you, you and you! (thats right, you! girl in pink shorts)
now, pink shorts?
I AM WEARING PINK SHORTS! REALLY!
I think she is a psychic. she knew I'd be reading.
er, does she?
haha, I just thought its really ammusing.
and I took a picture of the shorts, yes, the pink shorts that I am wearing.

what is printed on it is "adore dior".
no, not that I really adore dior.
this so happened to be the nicest pair they had in the shop.
and I, well I own the nicest pair of pink shorts now. MUAHAHAHA!
I was blog-surfing and I came to this particular blog of this particular (random) girl.
quote:
Haaaaa-lllllllll-ow you, you and you! (thats right, you! girl in pink shorts)
now, pink shorts?
I AM WEARING PINK SHORTS! REALLY!
I think she is a psychic. she knew I'd be reading.
er, does she?
haha, I just thought its really ammusing.
and I took a picture of the shorts, yes, the pink shorts that I am wearing.

what is printed on it is "adore dior".
no, not that I really adore dior.
this so happened to be the nicest pair they had in the shop.
and I, well I own the nicest pair of pink shorts now. MUAHAHAHA!