car wash
I never thought my mom's car is big until today,
when knighty and I washed it.
today, knighty came along with us to grandma's place
and we went for a swim.
I had a great day, without any doubt ;)
thomas was singing the wow song and it went
"..who needs a social life.. I can't wait to log in".
for greatness sake, he needs to reflect and stop being a wow freak.
wow: world of warcraft
would anyone play TD with me?
for you, I will.
when knighty and I washed it.
today, knighty came along with us to grandma's place
and we went for a swim.
I had a great day, without any doubt ;)
thomas was singing the wow song and it went
"..who needs a social life.. I can't wait to log in".
for greatness sake, he needs to reflect and stop being a wow freak.
wow: world of warcraft
would anyone play TD with me?
for you, I will.