I'm feel so fucking pissed with myself at this very moment.
someone, tell me what the hell is wrong with me.
I am unable to make my point understood.
instead, I get myself misunderstood.
fuck. I feel so fucking loserish.
maybe I am lacking of that fucking ability to make myself
understood. maybe I have that fuckface that has the temptation
so fucking irresistable until smart people feel like throwing sacarsms at me.
maybe I look so fucking stupid, people start blaming me for all
the fuckshit in the world.
yah, the haze is my fault.
and no doubt, ww2 happened because I didn't flush yesterday.
I am not angry at anyone here,
but at myself.
before you start jumping and landing yourself deep into conclusion,
I suggest u re-read the sentence in green again.
maybe you shud get me some books to read so that I can improve
on the way I speak and learn some new words and way to use it so
I use so that I can be easily understood, not misunderstood.
you just turned at deaf ear to my apologies.
and you blamed me.
blame the shit out of me.
and then go to sleep with that peaceful state of mind, leaving me with angst.
now, I CAN'T GET TO SLEEP.
whatever,
sweet dreams to you, mr nice.
someone, tell me what the hell is wrong with me.
I am unable to make my point understood.
instead, I get myself misunderstood.
fuck. I feel so fucking loserish.
maybe I am lacking of that fucking ability to make myself
understood. maybe I have that fuckface that has the temptation
so fucking irresistable until smart people feel like throwing sacarsms at me.
maybe I look so fucking stupid, people start blaming me for all
the fuckshit in the world.
yah, the haze is my fault.
and no doubt, ww2 happened because I didn't flush yesterday.
I am not angry at anyone here,
but at myself.
before you start jumping and landing yourself deep into conclusion,
I suggest u re-read the sentence in green again.
maybe you shud get me some books to read so that I can improve
on the way I speak and learn some new words and way to use it so
I use so that I can be easily understood, not misunderstood.
you just turned at deaf ear to my apologies.
and you blamed me.
blame the shit out of me.
and then go to sleep with that peaceful state of mind, leaving me with angst.
now, I CAN'T GET TO SLEEP.
whatever,
sweet dreams to you, mr nice.