a long post, argh.
I don't know why can't I just resist the temptation to grab that cleo mag off the shelf every month eventhough I knew that they won't have anything that'll impress me. this fateful evening, I got it yet again. all because I was curious to find out how on this earth can an ah lian look classy. if you had paid any attention and spent like ten seconds reading the cover, you'll see this-
>tomboy gets girly
>ah lian gets class
>plain jane get sexy.
ah, okay. there must be a typo error there.
tomboys are girls so I don't really have an issue with them being girl. I mean that's how they're supposed to be, innit? plain janes could be pretty, maybe a lil' lazy to doll up themselves.
BUT, ah lians are ah lians. and ah lian does not link with classy, no matter how friggin hard they try. fullstop.
but anyway, it got my attention and I bought it.
I guess this' how it works huh. whatever.
today, we went to watch The Departed.
it does not take a smartass to realise that this show is a copy of Infernal Affairs.
and because I sense no orginality in this film, I don't think its worth a five-stars rating for the storyline. just expect a lil' difference for the ending.
it wasn't only the movie that was interesting today.
something even more made drove me into deep thinking.
its a rather sensitive issue down here since it concerns my friends.
or maybe, they shouldn't even be termed at "my friends" or "my friend".
having to force myself to swallow your fucked up sacarsms is a down-right torture.
I can't dig sacarsms from anyone be it from a friend, a parent, an enemy or whatever terms you have for those people.
seriously, I don't know how should I put this down here cus I don't exactly have knowledge of who is reading. but in case, you're one of those shitheads that I've mentioned, I'm telling you that its time for some reflection. tell me what are friends for. so fucking what if you feel that you've distant?
does it give you a right to fucked up my mood? hell, no.
somethings are needless to be mentioned but it should be made known.
and I'm saying this because I treat you like a friend and I hate to have to say it right into your face one day as I know that I have this big problem with controlling my anger.
please remind yourself that I have never been sacarstic with you.
anyhow, its still your life and your choice.
I was reading this blog of particular friend(?),
and I thought to myself, "er, so you saying me huh?".
its quite, in fact, very ammusing because well, it just is!
of cus true friends stick with you and no doubt true friends are true (duh).
here, lemme tell you something you haven't mention in your entry.
true friends don't lie to you.
look around you, and you won't find the one who's lying to you.
you gotta look behind you, silly.
and the reality is that I don't need a best friend and I don't want one.
because I had one and I lost one, no need for any replacement.
I'd rather have a thousand friends and no best friend.
like that, I'll have one less burden, one less emotion, one less responsibilty.
gettit?
by saying this, it doesn't mean that I'm fake. I'm real, thats why I'm telling you this.
I'll thank you for being my friend. and rest assured that if this friendship is a fake,
I won't even bother typing this down or even, reading your blog.
maybe I won't even remember your name.
I guess its time to wrap it up and bid the world goodnight.
>tomboy gets girly
>ah lian gets class
>plain jane get sexy.
ah, okay. there must be a typo error there.
tomboys are girls so I don't really have an issue with them being girl. I mean that's how they're supposed to be, innit? plain janes could be pretty, maybe a lil' lazy to doll up themselves.
BUT, ah lians are ah lians. and ah lian does not link with classy, no matter how friggin hard they try. fullstop.
but anyway, it got my attention and I bought it.
I guess this' how it works huh. whatever.
today, we went to watch The Departed.
it does not take a smartass to realise that this show is a copy of Infernal Affairs.
and because I sense no orginality in this film, I don't think its worth a five-stars rating for the storyline. just expect a lil' difference for the ending.
it wasn't only the movie that was interesting today.
something even more made drove me into deep thinking.
its a rather sensitive issue down here since it concerns my friends.
or maybe, they shouldn't even be termed at "my friends" or "my friend".
having to force myself to swallow your fucked up sacarsms is a down-right torture.
I can't dig sacarsms from anyone be it from a friend, a parent, an enemy or whatever terms you have for those people.
seriously, I don't know how should I put this down here cus I don't exactly have knowledge of who is reading. but in case, you're one of those shitheads that I've mentioned, I'm telling you that its time for some reflection. tell me what are friends for. so fucking what if you feel that you've distant?
does it give you a right to fucked up my mood? hell, no.
somethings are needless to be mentioned but it should be made known.
and I'm saying this because I treat you like a friend and I hate to have to say it right into your face one day as I know that I have this big problem with controlling my anger.
please remind yourself that I have never been sacarstic with you.
anyhow, its still your life and your choice.
I was reading this blog of particular friend(?),
and I thought to myself, "er, so you saying me huh?".
its quite, in fact, very ammusing because well, it just is!
of cus true friends stick with you and no doubt true friends are true (duh).
here, lemme tell you something you haven't mention in your entry.
true friends don't lie to you.
look around you, and you won't find the one who's lying to you.
you gotta look behind you, silly.
and the reality is that I don't need a best friend and I don't want one.
because I had one and I lost one, no need for any replacement.
I'd rather have a thousand friends and no best friend.
like that, I'll have one less burden, one less emotion, one less responsibilty.
gettit?
by saying this, it doesn't mean that I'm fake. I'm real, thats why I'm telling you this.
I'll thank you for being my friend. and rest assured that if this friendship is a fake,
I won't even bother typing this down or even, reading your blog.
maybe I won't even remember your name.
I guess its time to wrap it up and bid the world goodnight.
to caleb: sowwi..