show me those eyes.
I'm growing fat.
no correction, I've grown fatter.
which sucks, sucks, sucks more than anything else in the world.
the glutton in me has to be to eliminated because its a damned sinner.
look has it done to me :(
anyway, yesterday was good eventhough we had no plans for the night.
knighty brought me to bedok for prata(!!!!) and satay(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
sometimes, I feel bad because I always whine and look at him with puppy eyes
so he'll be like "aww... ok, we'll go somewhere ok baby?" and there, I get what I wanted.
and it feels good, HAHA.

never been so in love.
no correction, I've grown fatter.
which sucks, sucks, sucks more than anything else in the world.
the glutton in me has to be to eliminated because its a damned sinner.
look has it done to me :(
anyway, yesterday was good eventhough we had no plans for the night.
knighty brought me to bedok for prata(!!!!) and satay(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
sometimes, I feel bad because I always whine and look at him with puppy eyes
so he'll be like "aww... ok, we'll go somewhere ok baby?" and there, I get what I wanted.
and it feels good, HAHA.

never been so in love.