the sunday before school starts
my weekend was awesome.
I had knighty staying over for two nights.
we watched a couple to movies and played tons of games.
and we went to JB to get our supply of cigarettes and petrol.
too bad school's starting because this semester is going to be harsh.
and after this semester, knighty's going to be sent to serve the nation.
they say, the army will make a boy into a man.
I say, my knighty is already a man.
so can he not serve u, stupid nation?
anyhow, I gotta go take a bath now.
ciao.
the feeling I get when you're lying next to me and
hugging me so tightly is amazing.

pillow talks.
I had knighty staying over for two nights.
we watched a couple to movies and played tons of games.
and we went to JB to get our supply of cigarettes and petrol.
too bad school's starting because this semester is going to be harsh.
and after this semester, knighty's going to be sent to serve the nation.
they say, the army will make a boy into a man.
I say, my knighty is already a man.
so can he not serve u, stupid nation?
anyhow, I gotta go take a bath now.
ciao.
the feeling I get when you're lying next to me and
hugging me so tightly is amazing.

pillow talks.