today is monday
oh right, school's starting in less than two hours.
I was so afraid that I might oversleep, I couldn't fall asleep.
well, losing sleep on the night before the first day of school has
kinda become a tradition.
I woke up way before my alarm rang.
I tried going back to sleep but I was too afraid of waking up only at four,
which by then, school will end.
school. ah yes, school.
finally, after so long, selina is going back to school.
the only thing I missed about school is the iced coffee
and chicken curry rice.
HAHA.
all the best for the first day of school,
er, semester actually.
:)
I was so afraid that I might oversleep, I couldn't fall asleep.
well, losing sleep on the night before the first day of school has
kinda become a tradition.
I woke up way before my alarm rang.
I tried going back to sleep but I was too afraid of waking up only at four,
which by then, school will end.
school. ah yes, school.
finally, after so long, selina is going back to school.
the only thing I missed about school is the iced coffee
and chicken curry rice.
HAHA.
all the best for the first day of school,
er, semester actually.
:)