wake me up
I spent most of the time sleeping today.
knighty had my meals prepared so I woke up only to eat.
this holiday is a pig-in-and-out holiday.
I've turned into a pig inside and outside.
all I do is eat and sleep; always hungry and never seem to get enough sleep.
putting on weight's not bizzare innit?
this has got to come to an end or how to survive when school starts?
I need to condition my body. I will study hard and get a gpa not lower than 2.5
for this upcoming brand new semester. if knighty can do it, I can.
so back me up, people.

you're awesome.
knighty had my meals prepared so I woke up only to eat.
this holiday is a pig-in-and-out holiday.
I've turned into a pig inside and outside.
all I do is eat and sleep; always hungry and never seem to get enough sleep.
putting on weight's not bizzare innit?
this has got to come to an end or how to survive when school starts?
I need to condition my body. I will study hard and get a gpa not lower than 2.5
for this upcoming brand new semester. if knighty can do it, I can.
so back me up, people.

you're awesome.