10.07.2006

yesterday and today.

the haze is really bad.
conserve the enviroment, PLEASE.

last night, I witnessed two fucked up vehicles running over a cat.
the poor cat was struggling helplessly to get off the road with broken hind legs
when this fucking cab had to ran over it causing it to break its front legs
too. the cat did not die even after the second blow because it was still
trying to move. but I guess the pain was so unbearable, it passed out.

I guess its better off dead by then, anyway.
I cursed the hell outta the two fucking cabs. stray cats deserve to live too.
please people, have some compassion. don't abuse animals; don't fucking
hurt them! running over them is sick so please don't do that!
you wouldn't want any driver to knock you down and run over you until your

fuckin skull get squashed isn't it?
well, at least two kind man burried the cat.

the ninety nine bends experience was good.
leaves me wanting for more.
although it kinda freaked me out a lil' at first.


anyhow, knighty and I hung out with samuel and amanda today.
everything was cool. the shopping, the food, the laughter...
of cus, the best part is being able to spend time with my baby :)






you're my sky,
you're my light.
you're everything, baby.