nothing is hard if you studied hard enough - Thomas Lee, founder of netsoft and renown wow player

I'm having a headache now :(
a few hours ago, my head felt as if its splitting apart.
I want the weekends now but I don't want time to pass because I have 2(or more?) summissions due next week.
contradicting huh?
I have so many things that I want to do but I don't seem to be able to find the time.
HELLO, PLEASE GIMME A BREAK LAH!
term tests in two weeks.
so many assignments.
long hours in school.
worst, only rewarded with two fucking pathetic days of weekend, supposedly used to do assignments and revision.
of cus, I don't do that lah, you think what? GEEK AH?!
but, maybe I should do that on a second thought since I am very aware of my inabilities to code and er, code.
I have school from 8am to 6pm tomorrow.
with 1 hour break.
wow, exciting! Thursday is my favorite day.