pimp my ride now
I am scrambling,
desperate for more time.
there are too many things to be done in two days.
what's more depressing is school is going to start tomorrow .
and the week begins all over again.
I'm sick of having to wake up at ungodly hours and
even more sick of waiting for the damned bus.
oh right, how could I forget my deepest hatred be in a sardine-packed bus.
so almost every morning, I get tempted to take a cab -victimised by the fucking peak surcharge.
my weekend was a blast though.
cus my baby spent the whole of it with me!
I gamed, watched movies and had supper(not good).
shopped of cus :)
now, I need that anna sui necklace.
and maybe, a new burberry wallet just like my mommy's.
desperate for more time.
there are too many things to be done in two days.
what's more depressing is school is going to start tomorrow .
and the week begins all over again.
I'm sick of having to wake up at ungodly hours and
even more sick of waiting for the damned bus.
oh right, how could I forget my deepest hatred be in a sardine-packed bus.
so almost every morning, I get tempted to take a cab -victimised by the fucking peak surcharge.
my weekend was a blast though.
cus my baby spent the whole of it with me!
I gamed, watched movies and had supper(not good).
shopped of cus :)
now, I need that anna sui necklace.
and maybe, a new burberry wallet just like my mommy's.