sweetest nineteenth
first of all, I want to thank my baby for being such a sweetheart.
he got me a preety cake which tasted like heaven:)
I wanna thank my wonder-mom and brother too.
for the presents they gave me.
yes, my bro actually got me a present!
I'm really happy and I can't wait to show ya'll the pictures we took.
but tonight, blogger and photobucket has failed me so I guess I'll upload 'em tomorrow.
nothing beats having the sweetest boyfriend on the entire universe who sang a birthday song for me when the clock striked twelve :)
I'm happy.
I'm touched.
I'm contented.
I'm very thankful.
I'm going to cherish you.
with kisses and more kisses.
he got me a preety cake which tasted like heaven:)
I wanna thank my wonder-mom and brother too.
for the presents they gave me.
yes, my bro actually got me a present!
I'm really happy and I can't wait to show ya'll the pictures we took.
but tonight, blogger and photobucket has failed me so I guess I'll upload 'em tomorrow.
nothing beats having the sweetest boyfriend on the entire universe who sang a birthday song for me when the clock striked twelve :)
I'm happy.
I'm touched.
I'm contented.
I'm very thankful.
I'm going to cherish you.
with kisses and more kisses.