3:22am
I'm listening to the songs in my ipod.
blog surfing, reading forums and doing some pre-trip research on langkawi.
we'll be going to langkawi (msia beach resort) in about ten days.
and before that, we'll be going to KL first to club.
langkawi is a duty-free island; dirt cheap ciggs and booze -drugs not included.
3:32 am
I'm thinking about the assignments I have, which is an absolute thorn in the ass.
I'm coming up with a one-week-diet-plan that'll show results.
3:34am
"I need to shit"
I keep having the wanna-lao-sai feeling.
my period has upset my bowel habits.
3:37am
headache is back :(
still wondering if should just go on a friggin dreadful diet.
because I have been snacking too much.
wanna-laosai feeling is still here.
I don't like periods, period.
now, I think I should just sleep soon because my head is killing me.
3:41am
I miss my baby.
I wanna run to his house now and sneak into his blanket.
3:44am
I'd kill to stay in this suite.
passion will fill up the room.

this toilet is spelled as D O P E.

a bedroom fit forroyalties us.

splendid bedroom and magnificent view,
along with great customer services and facilities.
only for 1000++ SGD per night!
don't hasitate, baby.
we'll stay in the four seasons this season ;)
3:54am
good night world.
I'm listening to the songs in my ipod.
blog surfing, reading forums and doing some pre-trip research on langkawi.
we'll be going to langkawi (msia beach resort) in about ten days.
and before that, we'll be going to KL first to club.
langkawi is a duty-free island; dirt cheap ciggs and booze -drugs not included.
3:32 am
I'm thinking about the assignments I have, which is an absolute thorn in the ass.
I'm coming up with a one-week-diet-plan that'll show results.
3:34am
"I need to shit"
I keep having the wanna-lao-sai feeling.
my period has upset my bowel habits.
3:37am
headache is back :(
still wondering if should just go on a friggin dreadful diet.
because I have been snacking too much.
wanna-laosai feeling is still here.
I don't like periods, period.
now, I think I should just sleep soon because my head is killing me.
3:41am
I miss my baby.
I wanna run to his house now and sneak into his blanket.
3:44am
I'd kill to stay in this suite.
passion will fill up the room.

this toilet is spelled as D O P E.

a bedroom fit for

splendid bedroom and magnificent view,
along with great customer services and facilities.
only for 1000++ SGD per night!
don't hasitate, baby.
we'll stay in the four seasons this season ;)
3:54am
good night world.