its six grueling days, six.
I lifted my head and looked into the blue sky,
u know, for once I feel that the number six is satanic.
like, 666.
so, the term tests are coming and I haven't studied at all.
I'm really loking forward to the term break and our langkawi trip now.
I don't have the mood to study, as if I have lost my sense of urgency.
four days of tests, seven papers.
six days to the term break.
I am telling myself
"just make the best out of this six days and tada! the long awaited term break."
I don't know what is making it so hard for me to get started.
seriously, I got to fix my behaviour and stop procrastinating!
last night was the best night.
we went to eat mala steamboat and went movie marathoning at ray's house.
the movie sensation was very good on the plasma television.
since I have already enjoyed myself, I should get started with lecture notes already -just like how I swore it's gonna be.
right, study hard.