12.13.2006

if only you could be me for just one day

its been three days since it happened.
I still feel the same.
in fact, I think I feel worst off.
I still cannot give myself a valid reason for that catastrophe.
I apologise for blogging emo but I can't help it.
it seems like this is my only way out to settle my thoughts down calmly.
because no one will understand.
I can't study because these thoughts in my head won't go away.
I don't feel happy because I'm in too much emotional pain.
maybe I wasn't good enough.
but I tried my best and gave it all.
baby, I really tried so hard.
deep down inside, I feel so indignant for myself.
I feel so angry, so disappointed, so disillusioned.
because you always do me wrong.
because you let me down, again.
because you broke me apart while I was still mending a heart that has been broken too many times.
and I think to myself, "how I can I ever trust you again?".
I was so close to nothing.
now, I have nothing at all because you took them all away from me.
and you try to give it back, but I don't know how to hold anymore.
I feel to weak to carry on fighting with my emotions.
I'm so tired, I need a break.
will you help me aside so I can take a breather?
I need help. sos.

I need help now. please.


because I don't wanna cry for you anymore.