peace for the triple seven
good morning everyone.in case you're wondering the condition of my eye,
its improving(I think).
we just ended the hardcore gambling spree in bk's room.
in less than four hours time, I am going to meet the bros again.
we're going to the wet market to buy ingredients for our feast later.
house party's at azfar's mansion tonight.
this means more smoking and hard liquor.
anyway, I've come up with a new year's resolution and its...
*drum roll* quit the ciggs.
ah yes, this will only commence on the first day of first of first month of the year 2007
since its called the "new year resolution" right?
I never fulfilled any resolutions before so I hope this'll be the first because I really want to quit smoking eventhough smoking is one of life's highest level of enjoyment.
I need to get some 2 hours of sleep to rest my red eye now.
so good night and good day ahead world.