the rain is driving me insane
maybe, we really look like siblings.
knighty told this stranger the other day that I am his little sister.
you wish, baby! you wish you had such a sweet sister for bullying purposes.
I am your girlfriend, the girlfriend who bullies you almost all the time.
HEHEHEHE! I am the only person in the world who can bully you.
anyone else does it, I will slap until that person dies. promised :D
knighty told this stranger the other day that I am his little sister.
you wish, baby! you wish you had such a sweet sister for bullying purposes.
I am your girlfriend, the girlfriend who bullies you almost all the time.
HEHEHEHE! I am the only person in the world who can bully you.
anyone else does it, I will slap until that person dies. promised :D
anyway,
today was great.
with love so overwhelming.
we went to town to meet this extremely late seller for my memory stick.
we went to courts megastore.
my psp is working. yay!
I'm playing burnout; (fucking)dope.
baby is sleeping, I am blogging.
we're going for seafood at some island in msia with the bros
and we're meeting at 9am!
who eats lobsters for breakfast?!
US.
okay, so I'ma sleep now so I won't over sleep and agitate winkeng.
so I'ma sleep now so I won't fall asleep on the bike and endanger my life.
so I'ma sleep so that I can stay awake on the boat to play burnout on my psp.
heh.
I'm feeling damn random.
today was great.
with love so overwhelming.
we went to town to meet this extremely late seller for my memory stick.
we went to courts megastore.
my psp is working. yay!
I'm playing burnout; (fucking)dope.
baby is sleeping, I am blogging.
we're going for seafood at some island in msia with the bros
and we're meeting at 9am!
who eats lobsters for breakfast?!
US.
okay, so I'ma sleep now so I won't over sleep and agitate winkeng.
so I'ma sleep now so I won't fall asleep on the bike and endanger my life.
so I'ma sleep so that I can stay awake on the boat to play burnout on my psp.
heh.
I'm feeling damn random.
I want to shit.