the amount of work that school's giving is driving me insane.
trust me, I did feel like jumping off the building initially.
I resorted to comfort eating after that.
Thursday now, I'm looking forward to saturday.
I'm tired. I'm bored.
my eyes need a break but my brains want some fun.
ok, my brains need a break too...
I'm physically drained out.
and mentally tortured.
I tell myself that I should give my best and score perfect grades
but with my limited abilities, I failed to achive.
try harder?
yeah, I guess.
trust me, I did feel like jumping off the building initially.
I resorted to comfort eating after that.
Thursday now, I'm looking forward to saturday.
I'm tired. I'm bored.
my eyes need a break but my brains want some fun.
ok, my brains need a break too...
I'm physically drained out.
and mentally tortured.
I tell myself that I should give my best and score perfect grades
but with my limited abilities, I failed to achive.
try harder?
yeah, I guess.