finally, its the weekend.
I have a lab test at 9am later and I haven't studied at all.
my brains seem to be rejecting whatever I try to memorise.
2 more submissions to go in the next few weeks.
and exams are round the corner.
I can never forget what you did.
your past is part of you
and I hate that part of you, honestly.
lets rewind, and redo it.
I can't get rid of the memories,
like a tattoo on my skin.
my hatred has been carved out onto my bones.
deep within inside of me,
I know a part of me hates that part of you.
I have a lab test at 9am later and I haven't studied at all.
my brains seem to be rejecting whatever I try to memorise.
2 more submissions to go in the next few weeks.
and exams are round the corner.
I can never forget what you did.
your past is part of you
and I hate that part of you, honestly.
lets rewind, and redo it.
I can't get rid of the memories,
like a tattoo on my skin.
my hatred has been carved out onto my bones.
deep within inside of me,
I know a part of me hates that part of you.