1.05.2007

hello hello, its friday!



I spent my four-hour break time doing e-learning and online assignments.

I feel that school is such a cold place.
not that I do not have friends in school..
but I wonder, how many of the friends I made in school are true.
everyone seems to care only for their own academic performance. not that its wrong but everyone seems to be making use of one another.
its like, if you're stupid then I'm sorry, you cannot be my friend because you can't help me get good grades.
nice people transform into hypocritical demons overnight.
what more is there left to say?
maybe two words kind enough huh - fucked up.

I've been thinking and I feel that we shouldn't be dependant of anyone.
we must know that anyone(including ourselves) is dispensable.

if I don't like you, I call u a bitch.
sometimes, I am a bitch myself.
well, maybe most of the time.
if people don't like me, they call me bitch behind my back.
so I guess... every female in this world is a bitch.
I guess its part of being in this fucking bitchy-fied female population.
HAHA.

good night, bitch.