hello!we are going to have a picnic!
I had a long day today.
knighty took me along to his forum outing.
we went to johor.
on the way to agl, our usual hang-out in johor, guoren met with an accident.
fortunately, he is fine. 'cept that he suffered a few stiches because the wound was deep.
finally, its the weekends.
in about four hours, knighty and I are going to meet xinyue and edric for our picnic double date.
so exciting!
I don't have much time left for my beauty sleep.
I need to regenerate myself! so that I'll stay young, hehe!
oh by the way, I'm going to go on a extremely psychotic diet which will be damn strict, HAHA.
I will be 42 kg.
you know, xinyue's 44kg and she's like 1.7 something tall!
haa, good night.
knighty took me along to his forum outing.
we went to johor.
on the way to agl, our usual hang-out in johor, guoren met with an accident.
fortunately, he is fine. 'cept that he suffered a few stiches because the wound was deep.
finally, its the weekends.
in about four hours, knighty and I are going to meet xinyue and edric for our picnic double date.
so exciting!
I don't have much time left for my beauty sleep.
I need to regenerate myself! so that I'll stay young, hehe!
oh by the way, I'm going to go on a extremely psychotic diet which will be damn strict, HAHA.
I will be 42 kg.
you know, xinyue's 44kg and she's like 1.7 something tall!
I FEEL LIKE A FAT PIG NOW MAN!
haa, good night.