I DON'T LIKE SUNDAYS
I opened my eyes and saw your beautiful face.
I wanna be in your arms this way, forever.
I had a dream about myself while taking a nap.
I dreamt that I slept for 6 days straight.
these days, I take long naps. like, 5 hours?
so I'll be like, "okay, I am going to a nap and then do my work when I get up" and poof,
its dark. and I'll be "oh fucking shit, I have to submit this tomorrow!".
so I'll be like, "okay, I am going to a nap and then do my work when I get up" and poof,
its dark. and I'll be "oh fucking shit, I have to submit this tomorrow!".
anyway.
I think my diet plan is totally screwed by friday, saturday and today.
I should really starve. selina! you got to starve. you've got to starve.
food is meant to be smelled, not eaten.